Are you looking for an apartment to rent? Information, Photos and FAQs are at your fingertips. Feel free to pick up a flyer from the leasing office if you are in the area or click on “Available Units” for updated listings.
- Demand to live on the Island is high!
- Apartment availability is subject to change.
- Utilities are billed separately.
Tampa Electric, Charter/Spectrum (cable & internet), and YES Energy Management (water/sewer/garbage billing provider)
- We do not accept Section 8
Showings by appointment only, weekdays during office hours.
$40 per applicant
$400 – one bedroom
$600 – two bedrooms
Application fees and deposits are due in two separate money orders when you apply. The lease will start 15 days from the time you apply.
7, 9 and 12 months
7 and 9 month leases add $50 per month
- Small dogs (maximum weight 25 lbs)
- Vet documentation is required to verify breed, weight and current vaccinations.
- Cats (must stay indoors)
- Limit of 2 pets per apartment.
- $350 non-refundable pet fee per dog
- $200 non-refundable pet fee per cat